10 things you should NOT do in your digital transformation.
I find a lot of gurus throughout the day misusing the term “digital transformation” below; I show you a decalogue of actions that you should NOT do in your TD.
- Transforming digitally is not changing the typeface from Comic Sans to Roboto. It has nothing to do with branding.
- Digital transformation is not about using technology but changing your business model; technology will be a tool.
- Runaway from those who refer to “algorithm” as an ethereal being coming from another planet. Algorithms are a set of rules that people like you or my program.
- Be wary of those gurus, where the most sophisticated technology on their website is a form. This is basic.
- Don’t deploy a bunch of new software in your company like crazy; the tools are a means, redefine your processes first.
- Social networks are not for fast sales; they are for slow brand building, corporate or personal.
- Use email responsibly, don’t spam, be responsible with your clients’ data.
- Do not use WhatsApp to share confidential information with your customers.
- Being digital means that you have your customers’ data, process it, analyze it, and understand it to make strategic decisions in your company.
- If you are already digital, do not move to humanism so quickly; although it is very fashionable, we still have a long way to go.
Vizologi is a revolutionary AI-generated business startegy tool that offers its users access to advanced features to create and refine start-up ideas quickly.
It generates limitless business ideas, gains insights on markets and competitors, and automates business plan creation.